For ideas to help improve your cash flow and help in creating your own detailed cash flow statement.
Find out how AV Accounting can help take your business to the next level.





Thursday 15 April 2010

Welcome

Hi

Welcome to my first post, I would like to begin by explaining what the blog will offer in terms of content, I want it to become a place where small and medium sized businesses (SME's) can read about topical issues, product reviews, articles offering information and advice. I would welcome comments on the articles posted together with ideas on topics you would like to see covered (remember we want to provide a service to you).

From time to time I write articles on various topics and these are published on Ezine, please click on the link on the side panel if you wish to look at any of the articles.

No comments:

Post a Comment